- ULTRAGEL® ECONOMAX™ Gel Donut is used to minimize skin pressure and enhance comfort and skin safety for patients undergoing surgery, therapy, or requiring extended immobilization in care-facilities or at home.
- ULTRAGEL® ECONOMAX™ Gel Donut, our most economical line of reusable gel positioners, are made well in the USA from ULTRAGEL® viscoelastic polymer gel, formulated to reduce skin pressure, skin shear and skin friction.
They are seamless, have no protective coating, non-tacky, self healing if punctured and the most cost-effective gel positioners available today.
- Neonatal Size: - 3" diameter - 1 1/4" Height x 1.5" inner dia.
- Pediatric Size: - 5" diameter - 1 1/2" Height x 2.1/4" inner dia.
- Adult Size: - 7" diameter - 2" Height x 3" inner dia.
- Use to protect head, neck, ears or heels from skin damage as a result of restricted circulation from extended skin pressure.
- Self-healing , will not leak or ooze if cut or punctured. Slow Micro transfer of USP mineral oil conditions skin.
- Body-conforming with superior redistribution and equalization of skin pressure.
- Radio and X-Ray lucent. Latex- and Phthalate-free. Seamless design for ease of cleaning.
- One-year Replacement Warranty to original purchaser if product fails to perform as designed under normal use.
For any questions or to place an order by phone, please contact us at 877-977-8986
"Works, first time, in a long time with no pain in heel." Ritz T. 7/8/20
"I'm in a power wheelchair. Fortunately, I don't have pressure sores but I do have problems with multiple epidermal cysts on my left buttock. I put the gel donut under the affected area when I take a bath. It not only relieves pressure but also allows warm water to get underneath the cysts." Ryan S. 7/20/20