Say goodbye forever to numb-butt, fidgeting, and squirming while sitting. Experience welcome relief from sciatica, low-back pain, poor circulation cutoff, or sensitive vascular issues like varicose veins and hemorrhoids with our gel seat cushions.
Key Features Include:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Proprietary CONFORMAX™ gel-foam technology means better comfort than gel or foam alone
- Low-profile comfort: only 1.5 in. thick with ½” of Ultrasoft viscoelastic Ultragel® cast directly onto one inch of high-performance seating foam guarantees perfect body-conforming fit to the user’s anatomy, ensuring all-day, pain-free sitting comfort
- Gel seat cushion for car reduces road and vehicle vibration, and enhances fatigue resistance for long-haul, commuting, or everyday driving
- Cover options include either:
- Standard lycra/neoprene, which is a stretchable, body-conforming fabric
- Airmax™, a breathable, mesh fabric, ideal for maintaining a comfortable body temperature during all-day driving or sitting
- Durable, handsome removable zippered covers with conformable top surface and non-slip friction grip bottom ensure maximum comfort while preventing sliding on most surfaces
- Comfortable car seat cushion covers are water and spill-proof for easy cleaning
- Color: Black, safe for washing. Air dry recommended
- ULTRAGEL® and ULTRAVIS™
L18 Cushion Dimensions: 18" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Rear, about 1-1/2" Thick L20 Cushion Dimensions: 20" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Rear, about 1-1/2" Thick
Choose from two sizes of gel seat cushions to suit any user requirement: L18 style (18x20x14), ideally sized for most mobility chairs, office chairs, and smaller vehicles, or L20 style (20x20x14), perfect for larger vehicles and trucks. Select Standard or Airmax™ cover when ordering.
[Still not convinced? Read more at Why Choose CONFORMAX™?.
For any questions or to place an order by phone, please contact us at 1-877-977-8986