Key Features Include:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Proprietary CONFORMAX™ gel-foam technology means better comfort than gel or foam alone, thanks to the gel cushion pad
- Low-profile gel pad for chair comfort. Only 1.5 in. thick with ½” of Ultrasoft viscoelastic Ultragel® cast directly onto one inch of high-performance seating foam guarantees perfect body-conforming fit to the user’s anatomy ensuring all day, pain-free sitting comfort
- Reduces road and vehicle vibration, and enhances fatigue resistance for long-haul, commuting, or every-day driving with pressure relief cushion benefits
- Gel cushion for chair cover options include either:
- Standard lycra/neoprene, which is a stretchable, body-conforming fabric with gel padding
- Airmax™, a breathable, mesh fabric, ideal for maintaining a comfortable body temperature during all day driving or sitting
- These durable, handsome removable zippered covers, with conformable top surface and non-slip friction grip bottom ensure maximum comfort while preventing sliding on most surfaces
- Covers are water and spill-proof for easy cleaning
- Color: Black, safe for washing. Air dry recommended
- ULTRAGEL® and ULTRAVIS™
L18 Cushion Dimensions: 18" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Rear, about 1-1/2" Thick L20 Cushion Dimensions: 20" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Rear, about 1-1/2" Thick
There are two sizes of gel pad seat cushions available to suit any user requirement: L18 style: (18x20x14) ideally sized for most mobility chairs, office chairs, and smaller vehicles, or L20 style: (20x20x14), which is ideally sized for larger vehicles and trucks.
Say goodbye forever to numb-butt, fidgeting, squirming while sitting. Can give welcome relief from sciatica, low-back pain, poor circulation cutoff, or sensitive vascular issues like varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
[Still not convinced? Read more at Why Choose CONFORMAX™?]
For any questions or to place an order by phone, please contact us at 1-877-977-8986.