Say goodbye forever to numb-butt, fidgeting, squirming while sitting. Can give welcome relief from sciatica, low-back pain, poor circulation cutoff, or sensitive vascular issues like varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
Key Features Include:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Proprietary CONFORMAX™ gel-foam technology means better comfort than gel or foam alone.
- Low-profile comfort. Only 1.5 in. thick with ½” of Ultrasoft viscoelastic Ultragel® cast directly onto one inch of high performance seating foam guarantees perfect body-conforming fit to the user’s anatomy ensuring all day, pain free sitting comfort.
- Reduces road and vehicle vibration, and enhances fatigue resistance for long-haul, commuting, or every-day driving.
- Cover options include either
- Standard lycra/neoprene, which is a stretchable, body-conforming fabric
- Airmax™, a breathable, mesh fabric, ideal for maintaining a comfortable body temperature during all day driving or sitting.
- These durable, handsome removable zippered covers, with conformable top surface and non-slip friction grip bottom ensure maximum comfort while preventing sliding on most surfaces.
- Covers are water and spill-proof for easy cleaning.
- Color Black, safe for washing. Air dry recommended.
ULTRAGEL® and ULTRAVIS™
- L18 Cushion Dimensions: 18" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Read, about 1-1/2" Thick
- L20 Cushion Dimensions: 20" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Read, about 1-1/2" Thick
There are two sizes of gel seat cushions available to suit any user requirement: L18 style: (18x20x14) ideally sized for most mobility chairs, office chairs, and smaller vehicles, or L20 style: (20x20x14), which is ideally sized for larger vehicles and trucks. Select Standard or Airmax™ cover when ordering.
Still not convinced? Read more at Why Choose CONFORMAX™?
For any questions or to place an order by phone, please contact us at 1-877-977-8986.