Key Features Include:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Proprietary CONFORMAX™ gel-foam technology offers better comfort than gel or foam alone in our gel padding
- Low-profile comfort: only 1.5 in. thick with ½” of Ultrasoft viscoelastic Ultragel® cast directly onto one inch of high-performance seating foam, guaranteeing a perfect body-conforming fit to the user's anatomy, ensuring all-day, pain-free sitting comfort as a pressure relief cushion
- Reduces road and vehicle vibration and enhances fatigue resistance for long-haul, commuting, or everyday driving
- Gel wheelchair seat cushion cover options include:
- Standard lycra/neoprene, a stretchable, body-conforming fabric
- Airmax™, a breathable, mesh fabric, ideal for maintaining a comfortable body temperature during all-day driving or sitting
- Durable, handsome removable zippered covers with conformable top surface and non-slip friction grip bottom ensure maximum comfort while preventing sliding on most surfaces as a gel cushion pad
- Gel pad for wheelchair covers are water and spill-proof for easy cleaning
- Color: Black, safe for washing. Air dry recommended
- ULTRAGEL® and ULTRAVIS™
L18 Cushion Dimensions: 18" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Rear, about 1-1/2" Thick L20 Cushion Dimensions: 20" Long, 20" Width Front, 14" Width Rear, about 1-1/2" Thick
Choose between two sizes of gel wheelchair pad to suit any user requirement: L18 style (18x20x14), ideally sized for most mobility chairs, office chairs, and smaller vehicles, or L20 style (20x20x14), perfect for larger vehicles and trucks, as a gel seat cushion for wheelchairs.
Say goodbye forever to numb-butt, fidgeting, squirming while sitting with our gel cushion. Our product provides welcome relief from sciatica, low-back pain, poor circulation cutoff, and sensitive vascular issues like varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
[Still not convinced? Read more at Why Choose CONFORMAX™?]
For any questions or to place an order by phone, please contact us at 1-877-977-8986.