Key features include:
- Made in the USA
- Gel cushion supports and cradles the wrist joint and heel of the hand, acting as an effective wrist pad for mouse users
- Complete freedom of movement for fingers, hand, arm, and shoulder
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear, making it the ideal gel wrist rest
- Perfect for computer users, sewing machine operators, video editing, or anyone needing wrist protection
- Frees up desk workspace and enables choosing the most comfortable working position
- Larger protection area than wrist donuts, covering the heel of hand, wrist, and even forearm if needed as a wrist gel pad
ULTRAGEL® Wearable WristPal offers immediate relief from pain and discomfort associated with repetitive hand/wrist contact with hard surfaces. Ideal for work or domestic repetitive activities involving hard surfaces, this gel wrist pad provides the perfect gel cushion for your wrist.
Easily attached with an adjustable elastic strap and low profile hook and loop tab, our one-size-fits-all gel pad is lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear.
Key attributes of ULTRAGEL® Wearable WristPal include:
- No restriction of hand, finger, wrist, or forearm motion, ensuring you have a pressure relief cushion for your wrist
- Eliminates the need for traditional, bulky fixed-position mouse pads or keyboard wrist rests with our gel padding
- Provides wrist protection whenever and wherever needed, functioning as a versatile gel cushion pad
Instructions for Use:
For maximum comfort this pad should be worn across the wrist joint and lower palm (i.e. the heel of the hand) to not only cushion the carpal bones, but also to support and level the wrist joint. This will assure a neutral relaxing position and enable work with the comfortable straight wrist as recommended by most Health and Safety Experts (HSE). WRISTPAL should be worn as a snug fit but not too tightly. It should never feel uncomfortable in anyway and if it does, it can be easily adjusted. Most users wear it just loose enough to run a finger under it between the pad and wrist. This degree of looseness also enables the WRISTPAL to be turned around while still on the wrist so that the flat elastic section of the strap is under the wrist to facilitate using a pen or other writing or cutting instrument when necessary.
Fitting your WRISTPAL is no more difficult than putting on a wrist watch. The following steps illustrated below will ensure a perfect fit for maximum comfort:
Position your wrist in an upward position. Then place the WRISTPAL across your wrist joint and lower palm as illustrated with the Lycra covered gel surface against the skin and the hook sensitive loop fabric should be facing upward.
With the free hand bring the loose end of the strap under the top of the wrist and across the loop side of the WRISTPAL and press the hook side of the strap against the loop side of the WRISTPAL.
Adjust the tightness of the WRISTPAL so that you can easily slide your fingers between the wrist and the WRISTPAL or adjust to your own preference.
The WRISTPAL should gently cradle your wrist joint and be easy to position so it cushions and protects the lower carpal bones, the pisiform bone to form a pressure relieving bridge across the carpal tunnel area as your hand and wrist move naturally when using your mouse.
Good to Go!