Key Features Include:
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- ProprietaryCONFORMAX™ gel-foam technology means better comfort than gel or foam alone.
- Low-profile comfort. Only 1.5 in. thick with ½” of Ultrasoft viscoelastic Ultragel® cast directly onto one inch of Ultravis foam guarantees perfect body-conforming fit to the user’s anatomy ensuring all day, pain free sitting comfort.
- Cover options include either Standard lycra/neoprene, which is a stretchable, body-conforming fabric, or Airmax™, a breathable, mesh fabric, ideal for maintaining a comfortable body temperature during all day driving or sitting.
- These durable, handsome removable zippered covers, with conformable top surface and non-slip friction grip bottom ensure maximum comfort while preventing sliding on most surfaces.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: CONFORMAX™ cushions with the Standard covers are our softest cushions.
- AIRMAX™cushions will be firmer, but will result in a “ventilated”, cooler, extended sitting experience.
- Covers are water and spill-proof for easy cleaning. Sturdy, flexible handle for easy carrying and attachment to luggage for better portability. Color black, safe for washing. Air dry recommended.
Say goodbye forever to numb-butt, fidgeting, squirming while sitting.
Can give welcome relief from sciatica, low-back pain, poor circulation cutoff, or sensitive vascular issues like varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
There are up to two sizes of gel travel seat cushions available to suit any user requirement: 16"x14", or 18"x16", ideally sized to fit most airline seats. Select Standard or Airmax™ cover when ordering.
Still not convinced? Read more at Why Choose CONFORMAX™?
For any questions or to place an order by phone, please contact us at 1-877-977-8986.